The Country Pantry provides non perishable foods and fresh produce once a month to families and individuals in need. We serve people in Clinton, Clark Mills and Westmoreland.
We also provide referrals to SNAP, WIC, HEAP, Catholic Charities, Counseling and 211 Help Center. At each monthly food distribution a Customer Service Representitive from Fidelis Care is available to answer health insurance questions.
What We Provide
Amount and kinds of food provided to a family are based on family size, needs, and preferences.
Typical food offered to our clients include:
- Fresh produce
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Pasta, rice, cereal, oatmeal, bread
- Spaghetti sauce and tomato products
- Peanut Butter, meat, tunafish
- Milk, eggs, cheese
- Also available are hygiene products and diapers
What You Can Do
- Donate non-perishable foods and fresh produce
- Give a gift of money
- Grow an extra row (if you have a garden, consider planting extra to donate to the pantry)
- Volunteer a few hours of your time to sort and pack groceries